OPERATOR ROLL FORMING MACHINE
COOLBACK® is an innovative system that increases the efficiency and lifespan of PV solar modules. Our market focuses on utility-scale solar energy developments. Part of the COOLBACK® System includes aluminum profiles that are integrated with frameless solar modules during production.
We are looking for an operator for the production of our profiles. This line can be divided into a roll forming line and a packing station.
As an Operator, you will be responsible for independently setting, operating and performing the standard maintenance of the roll forming machine, also loading the coil and palletizing and preparing the produced profiles. The roll forming line functions to a large extent automatically and continuously. You will therefore be largely involved in the packaging work of the aluminum profiles that come out of the line.
COOLBACK® is a mature start-up. You will have to be able to work independently and with few people around you!
- Operate the roll forming machine(s)
- The entire production process is under your responsibility
- Maintain an overview of the production line
- Keep track of the standard maintenance of the machine(s)
- Palletizing and preparing profiles.
- Operating a forklift truck
- Packing the profiles
What are we looking for?
- Technical (mechanical) insight
- MBO-2 or 3 working and thinking level
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills and a flexible and proactive attitude
- You are also goal-oriented, independent, a team player, stress-resistant, accurate and quality-conscious
- You are willing to work in shifts, but we start in day shifts
- Preferably living near Zuidbroek (radius ~ 25km)
- Start date: 1 June
- Forklift certificate
- Basic knowledge of English language (at least reading)
Apply by sending your digital CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org